This post presents amusing pictures of big dogs, who do not have a clue that they are actually gigantic beings. Easily out-sizing their beloved humans, these dogs are huge obstacles in their domestic homes.
After all, the World Canine Organization (also known by its French title Fédération Cynologique Internationale) recognizes 339 breeds of dogs . Furthermore, this is only the official record, there might be also unregistered breeds and mutts.
The diversity of dog breeds and their manifold appearances is totally magnificent. From Great Danes to Chihuahuas, even though the differences are evident, scientists found that only a small number of genes actually account for different phenotypes .
1. This dog who just wants to tan.
2. Giant George, the dog who likes to relax on the couch.
3. This dog who wants a hug.
4. This adorable dog who kind of resembles a wolf.
5. This dog trying to watch TV.
6. This dog who doesn’t like to go to the vet.
7. This dog who is definitely hogging the couch.
8. This dog who just wants to escape that rat thing on the floor.
9. This dog who you can’t hide treats from.
10. This dog who takes babysitting too seriously.
11. This dog who likes chairs.
12. This dog who could mop my entire kitchen by rolling over once.
13. This dog who thinks the sink is his water bowl.
14. This dog who just wants to be a kid.
15. This dog who doubles as a stool.
16. This guy who’s convinced he’s a lap dog.
17. This dog who just wants to cuddle.
18. This dog who’s basically a horse for Chihuahuas.
19. This dog who’s investigating something.
20. This dog who would be a great shoulder to cry on.